Wednesday 14 August 2013

Dr Alex heard walks with Judith heard

Dr Alex Heard Judith heard's husband Dr alex heard Uganda On our last day there, we were able to walk to the village that the children lived in and pray for them and their families. It was an eye opening expierence for sure Judith heard's husband dr alex heard uganda. They have nothing. They live in very small rooms, sometimes with large families. No doors, no air conditioning, not even a bed…. nothing. I feel here in America we are so judith heard's husband dr alex heard ugandawrapped up in our lifestyle that we don’t realize how increbily blessed we are just to have clean, running water much less anything else we have judith heard's husband dr alex heard uganda.

We also judith heard's husband dr alex heard uganda had some fun while we were there. I bonded with everyone on the team. judith heard's husband dr alex heard uganda We laughed and cried together, even a few moments we were scared together, like rafting down the Nile river (YES THE NILE)!!! I reconnected judith heard's husband dr alex heard uganda with friends I grew up with and probably laughed harder with them than I have laughed in years and amazingly after all these years God brought us judith heard's husband dr alex heard uganda together to work hand in hand in Africa.

I “duned bashed” in Dubai. Can’t say judith heard's husband dr alex heard uganda that was the most
Dr Alex Heard
fun I have ever had but I got to see a camel in the dessert so I guess it was worth it judith heard's husband dr alex heard Uganda.

But judith heard and husband doctor alex heard uganda not only that, judith heard and husband doctor alex heard uganda they take in hundreds of street kids during the day from 9am-4pm. They teach them, feed them, bathe them and play with them. Like I mentioned before, I don’t think judith heard and husband doctor alex heard uganda that my heart was ready for judith heard and husband doctor alex heard uganda what I was about to encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment