Thursday 15 August 2013

Dr Alex gives Judith Heard valentine gift




Dr Alex Heard-uganda
Our first night was OK Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda although I found my mosquito net quite claustrophobic so after a couple of nights I sorted that out with Patrice and we managed to hang them up Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda properly to make a tent out of it. We were under the impression we had some birds in our roof which didn’t really bother us but little did we know it was actually Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda a clan of mice/rats we are yet to determine which!!! This is a low point by the way, as much as I love my cousin Emma’s rats seeing a Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda pink nose and whiskers stick out of our newspaper ceiling above Patrice and my beds I had a sinking sickly feeling and Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda haven’t stopped dreaming of them dropping on my head and squeaking around my bed and suitcase at night :-/ other than that the house is quite sweet and simple Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda. 
Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda .
Dr Alex Heard-Judith-kampala
The shower is a room just outside the back door. It has no ceiling and anyone slightly taller than me could probably Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda see over the edge. We wash using buckets of water from the bore hole. Before the sun rises and when its raining this is a very cold affair however if the sun is up its actually not too bad! Washing my Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda hair is a bit of a nightmare though so it’s not happening as often as it does in England however I’m sure Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda that’s doing it some good! On bad hair days I stick a ribbon in and tie it back…Try and hide the evidence of its rank state Dr Alex heard, husband of judith heard Uganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment